Amazon Prime and Alexa Voice Shopping
This weekend, Amazon Prime members can enjoy a totally new way to shop this holiday during the first-ever voice shopping weekend. Starting today through November 21, voice shopping weekend will feature exclusive deals on some of the most popular gifts for everyone in the family. Prime members can take advantage of voice shopping exclusive deals on their Alexa enabled device simply by asking “Alexa, what are your deals?” each day or by visiting www.amazon.com/alexadeals. Order using your voice on Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap, Amazon Fire HD tablet, or Amazon Fire TV.
“This is the first holiday that Prime members will be able to use their voice to shop and we’re excited to offer exclusive deals they won’t find anywhere else,” said Assaf Ronen, Vice President Voice Shopping. “Voice shopping with Alexa takes the hassle out of the holidays, giving customers the ability to order from millions of items simply by saying the word. And, the fun doesn’t stop after this weekend. Make sure to ask ‘Alexa, what are your deals?’ every day because we’ll have exciting deals throughout the holiday season and beyond.”
“Alexa, what are your deals?”
Prime customers have exclusive access to amazing deals during voice shopping weekend with Alexa:
- Save $50 on an Amazon Tap – say, “Alexa, order an Amazon Tap”
- Save $80 on a 32-inch Samsung 1080p LED TV – say, “Alexa, order a Samsung TV”
- Save $30 on a Sphero Star Wars BB-8 App controlled robot – say, “Alexa, order a Star Wars robot”
- Save $15 on a Philips Hue LED Starter Kit with 2 Bulbs & Hue Bridge Hub – works with Amazon Alexa – say, “Alexa, order a Hue Starter Kit”
- Save $80 on Beyerdynamic Limited Edition Headphones – say, “Alexa, order studio headphones”
- Save $130 on a 10-piece All-Clad stainless steel cookware set – say, “Alexa, order an All-Clad cookware set”
- Save $10 on LEGO Classic Large Creative Brick Box – say, “Alexa, order a Lego Classic Brick Box.”
- Save 30% on a 48-pack of Amazon Basics AA batteries – say, “Alexa, order AA batteries”
- Save 35% on Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles – say, “Alexa, order Lindor truffles”
All prices available on select dates at select times between November 18 and November 21 while supplies last. Additionally, save up to 40% on everyday essentials, plus other great gifts for car-lovers, pet-lovers, kids, and everyone on your holiday shopping list. Plus, the great deals will continue throughout the holiday season, with Alexa-exclusive deals on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and every day in November and December. Customers who purchase an Alexa deal at $10 or more in value between now and Cyber Monday will also receive a bonus $5 Amazon gift card while supplies last.
Voice Order From Tens of Millions of Products
Voice shopping with Alexa allows customers to shop for tens of millions of Prime-eligible items. Available on the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap, Amazon Fire HD tablet, and Amazon Fire TV, it’s as simple as saying, “Alexa, order [product]” — Alexa will find a well-priced product that ships with Prime. Just say, “yes” to buy it. To shop with Alexa, customers must be Prime members with “1-click” enabled.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about.