Get Award Show-Ready Skin and Transform Your Complexion
Award show season is here and the stars have begun preparing by undergoing extensive skincare treatments to be red carpet-ready. Luckily, you don’t have to be a celebrity to transform your complexion to get a picture-perfect look.
Here are some tried-and-true favorites to get that gleaming award show-ready skin.
• Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil: A silky brightness booster that provides multi-tasking antioxidant action to deliver advanced brightening, tone repairing, and fine line reduction, while soothing & nourishing for a supple, radiant, youthful complexion that glows with health. This multi-tasking brightening booster can be worn alone, with serums and moisturizers, or mixed into your favorite moisturizer for a dewy glow. ($54; www.Sephora.com and www.KorresUSA.com)
• IMAGE Skincare’s ILUMA Intense Brightening Exfoliating Powder: A water-activated, micro-exfoliating cleansing powder that gently polishes and buffs away radiance-impairing dead skin cells to brighten and illuminate the skin. Gentle enough for daily use and perfect for all skin types, the powder is formulated with a new generation of natural botanicals, enzymes and antioxidants to repair uneven skin texture and tone. ($32; spas and salons nationwide and www.Imageskincare.com)
• Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips: twice as effective as the leading pore cleanser, Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips quickly bond to the dirt and oil buried in each pore and lift out pore-clogging agents while reducing the appearance of pores over time. Add this essential beauty favorite to your regular routine, which only takes 10 minutes, to reveal a fresher and healthier-looking complexion. ($7.49; select food, drug and mass merchant stores nationwide)
• LAVANILA’s The Healthy Deodorant: Completely free of Aluminum and Parabens, it’s a safe and effective way to fight odor. The multi-tasking formula uses a health-promoting beta-glucan technology packed with anti-oxidants, active botanicals and essential oils to not only fight odor, but condition, soothe and nourish the skin. ($14 each; Sephora, www.sephora.com orwww.lavanila.com)
• Curél Ultra Healing Lotion: Ideal for severely dry skin, this intensely moisturizing lotion has been clinically proven to repair and renew extra-dry skin two times better than the leading intensive lotion. Formulated with the Curél brand’s Advanced Ceramide Therapy, this extra strength moisturizer instantly hydrates leaving skin soft, supple, and restored and fortifies skin’s natural barrier to help prevent dry skin from reoccurring over time. ($8.99; Select food, drug and mass merchant stores)