Coffee Station: How To Guide and Lifestyle Tip
I drink coffee and that’s a well-known fact. The aroma of a delicious brew and warmth of a well made cup gives me an instant boost of energy. My favorite flavor is Pumpkin Spice or when I need a “mommy boost” Cafe Mocha.
I like to prepare coffee at my home because it’s easy access and affordable. Honestly, I don’t always have the patience to wait in line, so I brew a cup while getting the boys dressed or cleaning my home. With a constant search for cups, sugar, and grounds I decided to create a coffee station in my kitchen.
You may not drink coffee and like to sip tea but having a beverage station can save time and help with entertaining guests. For example, your coworker stops by after work, why not offer a cup of tea? Or you changed diapers all day but want a nice aroma in your home (before your bestie comes over) brew a cup of coffee!
Creating a coffee station can be fun and based on your personal style. Some people like to include baskets, special containers, straws, bottled water, and fruit. Others keep it simple with a tray, creamer, sugar, and mugs. I designed a station that’s a combination of all hot beverages for coffee, tea, and cocoa.
Below are “How To” tips for creating a Coffee Station:
* Place a small scoop next to coffee grounds for accurate measurement
* Shop discount stores or thrift shops for unique inexpensive containers
* Add a chalk board for notes with salt & pepper shakers to hold cinnamon or cocoa
* Use a tray or basket to separate the space
* Don’t forget your coffee mugs, straws, spoons, and liners
photos are from Pinterest.com