Fox 45 Morning News Segment: Spring Cleaning Products
The whole experience of being on television is new to me but also very exciting. It’s an aspect of my brand that I didn’t pursue (or imagine) but was presented to me through a public relations firm located in New York.
Please see the segment below:
When I am in the moment (and talking) I always like to deliver what the client/retailer expects, be professional, and look great to represent my brand.
In order to look great, I’ve discovered a few tricks to help “play up” my features while on camera:
1. I try to wear a color that compliments my skin tone and hair style.
2. My heels have to be very tall because I am actually short (smile.)
3. Manicures are normally a neutral shade because the segments are not about my nail art but the products and purpose of the segment.
4. I prefer to do my own makeup because at this stage, segments happen early in the morning so there’s very little time to sit with an artist.
5. My garments have a unique fit to my body type….no room for sagging sleeves or tops sliding off my shoulders.
6. Most importantly, I remember to smile and try to do my best!
If you like this post, click on the link: http://stylelifefashion.com/fox-45-baltimore-news-lifestyle-segment/