Get The Look: Gabrielle Union at 2016 ESPY Awards
Here’s the breakdown on Gabrielle Union’s flawless look from the 2016 ESPY Awards. Below, find the step by step guide along with the products used by got2b and Smooth ‘N Shine celebrity hairstylist, Larry Sims.
Get the Look
- Start off by adding in 18” clip in extensions for volume and length.
- Next, prep hair with got2b Guardian Angel Flat Iron Balm and flat iron hair in sections starting from the nape of the neck working towards the top for a smooth sleek texture.
- Continue by parting the top of the hair into a small semi-circle using the arch of the eyebrows for reference. Gather this top section and place into a small pony with added volume. Smooth out flyaways with a pea size amount of Smooth ‘N Shine Polishing Instant Repair Hair Polisher .
- Next, use a jumbo curling barrel to create a slight curl at the ends of the hair and brush edges with Smooth ‘N Shine Instant Edge Smoothing Pomade .
- Complete the style with got2b mess-merizing texturizing hairspray for added texture and a tousled look!
got2b guardian angel flat iron balm
In a world where women battle with heat styling appliances daily, it’s reassuring to know that divine intervention is now available from göt2b guardian angel. Developed with heavenly hair in mind, göt2b unlocks the secret to superior heat protection plus advanced styling support. Each product is formulated with an innovative patented heat-activated polymer technology that delivers proven 425°F heat protection with a glossy finish.
$5.99; mass retailers
Smooth ‘N Shine Polishing Instant Repair Hair Polisher
Concentrated polishing formula instantly makes hair soft, shiny and smooth. Conditions and detangles dry, damaged hair, eliminates frizzies and helps prevent breakage.
- Makes hair soft, shiny & smooth
- Conditions & detangles dry, damaged hair
- With aloe vera
$4.99, mass retailers
Smooth ‘N Shine Instant Edge Smoothing Pomade
Finally! The unruly hairs at the edges of your hairline are put in their place. Smooth ‘N Shine Instant Edge Smoothing Pomade controls and keeps fine hairs at the edge (nape and temple) in place. It’s formulated with a perfectly balanced blend of olive and tea tree oils for moisture, shine and stimulating feel, plus cosmetic surfactants that offer a sleeker, non-waxy feel. It provides long-lasting edge fixation and control.
- Unruly hairs at the edges of your hairline are put in their place
- Lasting edge fixation and control
- Perfectly balanced blend of olive and tea tree oils for moisture, shine and stimulating feel
$4.99; mass retailers
got2b mess-merizing texturizing hairspray
The texturizing hairspray is the ultimate styling tool to achieve touchable textures with a causal natural finish. How to use: Hold 8-10 inches from hair. Spray over dry hair, tousling hair with your fingers to create desired style, then spray again on dry styled hair to hold finished style. $5.99; mass retailers