HARBOR EAST #FAREWELLWINTER SIDEWALK SALE
WHAT: Bid adieu to winter with amazing savings from Harbor East shops! Join us for the #FarewellWinter Sidewalk Sale and take advantage of fabulous sales, specials and events at neighborhood retailers as they say hello to spring. Also enjoy music, complimentary mini Diablo Doughnuts & hot cider, fun giveaways and a street-side photo booth.
WHEN: Sunday, March 20th, 12-4PM
WHERE: Harbor East Retailers. Sweets, giveaways and photo booth will be located outside of Arhaus Furniture on Aliceanna Street.
DETAILS: Enjoy sales, specials & events at the following Harbor East shops:
- Amaryllis – Featuring an extra 10% off all 50% off items. Additional select appareland accessories are 25-60% off. Plus receive a bonus 20% off coupon with anypurchase (redeemable March 28-April 11, 2016).
- Anthropologie – Enjoy complimentary drinks & treats while you shop.
- Blanca Flor Silver Jewelry – 10% off everything in the store, with select cases up to50% off. Enjoy complimentary light refreshments.
- Brooks Brothers – Featuring $25 off your purchase of $100 or more.
- Curiosity – Offering an extra 30% off all sale items.
- Handbags in the City – The “March Madness Sale” continues with 50% offmarkdowns and 20% off regular priced items.
- lululemon athletica – Featuring special markdowns on both men’s and women’smerchandise plus preview hot new spring products.
- Lush Cosmetics – Enjoy on-site demos from the Lush staff as well as limited editionin-store products available for one day only at Harbor East.
- Madewell – All sale items are an additional 30% off.
- Sassanova – All winter merchandise is on sale up to 90% off. Plus select springstyles priced at 25% off.
- South Moon Under – Featuring an additional 30% off sale merchandise.
White House/Black Market – All sale merchandise is an additional 10% off.
For more information visit: http://www.harboreast.com/events/winter-sidewalk-sale-2016/
About Harbor East
Harbor East is home to some of Baltimore’s best shopping, dining, entertainment, hotels and residences. Among its many eclectic attractions are fine dining restaurants, vibrant and unique shops, a world-class fitness center, seven-screen art house theatre, and the luxury Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore. Harbor East is also an inspiring place for business, providing a contemporary setting for world-class offices. Welcome to Harbor East – 12 square blocks of restaurants, boutiques, hotels, and harbor-side amazing www.harboreast.com