26 Creative Ways To Wear A Scarf for 4th of July
It’s getting hot out and as we look for ways to beat the heat, there is one item in our clothing arsenal that offers a light, breathable way to be fashion-forward. The scarf!
From a crop top to a full-on party dress, the versatility of the scarf can offer multiple outfits for a night on the town for a walk to the park. TheSoul Publishing’s popular ‘5 Minute Crafts’ YouTube channel has highlighted 26 creative ways to wear a scarf, including:
- Did you know you can tie a scarf at the back or use a belt to keep clothes in place?
- If you don’t have a swimsuit, you can also make a cool one using an old scarf.
- Alternatively, you can turn a scarf into off-shoulder t-shirts that are ideal for when you’re going out for coffee!
- Just for fun, an oversized hoodie can be turned into a two-piece of a skirt that can be turned into a cute dress!
- Full scarf styling video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?