10 Important Life Lessons Learned from COVID-19 #WIW or #OOTD A-line Midi Dress
There’s a lot of life lessons to be learned from COVID-19. This was an unexpected lifestyle change and we had to adjust immediately!
My thought pattern always goes back to, “What did I learn from every situation?” It’s critical to always do self-evaluation and allow the opportunity for personal growth.
Throughout it all, I have tried to be thankful for the small blessings and keep a positive mindset.
10 Important Life Lessons Learned from COVID-19:
- Manage your time wisely and create system blocks.
- Meal planning is critical towards your budget and home organization.
- Cleanliness can be as easy as washing your hands, mopping your floors, and wiping down the countertops.
- Mom Tip-kids require (balanced) structure daily. Allow them to have free space but yet implement structure/disciplined activities.
- First, shop your wardrobe and then seek outside pieces. Do not overspend during this time.
- Your home is your haven. Make it a place of peace and joy! That might include gardening or rearranging decor.
- We can manage our own hair and nails. At least until it is safe to venture outside of our comfort zones.
- Take care of yourself: get exercise, take a multi-vitamin, and pick-up a new hobby.
- Journaling can create a still voice for relaxation and provide mental clarity.
- Avoid clutter at all costs. Get rid of unnecessary items!
What I Wore or Outfit of The Day-