Recreate The Look: Met Gala Hair and Yara Shahidi
Yara’s hair made a classic but bold and voluminous statement for last night’s Met Gala.
Inspiration: Naivasha was inspired by “Whimsical Texture.” She wanted to celebrate texture in the most glamorous way with a 60-inch ponytail.
To Recreate the Look:
- Start by saturating the hair in quadrants and tame any frizz by using the John Frieda Frizz Ease Curl Reviver Mousse and brush through thoroughly with a paddle brush
- Part hair into a 3 section triangle and apply John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Air Dry Waves Styling Foam to enhance curls and create a touchable-soft style. Brush each section smoothly to the nape
- Next, gather the 3 sections and wrap tightly with a hair bungee to secure a sleek ponytail. Take a section of the hair and wrap around pony to cover the bungee
- Then, gently mist the ponytail with John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner to give the hair moisturized and keep it hydrated through the night
- As a final touch, Naivasha added a veil to Yara’s look