What To Wear: 6 Tips for Music Festival Season
It’s officially summer and that means packing for music festival season. This time of year can be a lot of fun for those who enjoy live entertainment and delicious cuisine.
Before hitting the road and leaving your cares behind, one must first pack for such an occasion. Coordinating looks can be difficult because you don’t want to appear uncomfortable or out of season.
Featured Photo from H&M.com
Take a look at the suggestions below:
- Wear on-trend sunglasses
- Incorporate comfortable daytime dresses (nothing that includes a shaper)
- Do not wear flip-flops; opt for a pair of TOMS, Converse, or Slides
- Leave your luxury oversized handbag at home. Include a Cross body or Backpack
- Wear a hat for environmental protectors or after-party antics
- Don’t forget your swimsuit, denim shorts, and breathable t-shirts
- additional items: flash tattoos, crop tops, kimonos, and rompers
For this particular event you don’t want to spend a lot of money on fashion. Remember, attending a Music Festival is all about good food and fun!