ORLY Breathable Treatment + Color
This fall, ORLY introduces the first ever Professional Treatment + Color. ORLY Breathable Treatment + Color offers the strength-boosting benefits of a nail treatment while eliminating the need to lay off the lacquer.
Hold up. Explain.
- It’s essential to allow nails to rest and recharge, but for lacquer lovers, bare nails are a big no- no. With Breathable Treatment + Color, it’s possible to have the best of both worlds
- Similar to the technology of a contact lens, Breathable Treatment + Color allows oxygen and hydration to pass through, promoting nail growth, increasing nail thickness and helping heal damaged nailsLet’s talk technology
- Advanced Oxygen Technology allows air and hydration to penetrate to the nail.
- This new technology, coupled with a blend of Argan Oil, Vitamins B5 and C help to promotehydration, and heal damaged nails plus stimulating nail growth.
- An All-in-One product formulation with adhesion promoters and shine additives eliminates theneed for a basecoat and topcoat.
Nails by the numbers*
- 99% of women tested saw a noticeable difference in the overall health and appearance of their nails
- Felt their nails were STRONGER + HEALTHIER after using Breathable for 1 week
- Experienced measurably FASTER nail growth
- Experienced LESS CHIPPING and PEELING
- 50% of the testers reported that the Breathable formula lasted longer on theirnails
- 10 out of 10 nail technicians felt the formula was easier to apply and control* When tested against traditional nail polish, 500 women
TO USE: Apply two coats onto bare nails.
ORLY Breathable Treatment + Color will be available in 18 shades September 2016 and retails for $8.99 each. ORLY Breathable Treatment + Color will be available ULTA, JC Penney, salons nationwide and at orlybeauty.com. For more information visit us online at www.orlybeauty.com.
It all starts with innovation. 2015 marks 40 fabulous years in the nail care industry for ORLY. From the conception of timeless nail looks such as the Original French Manicure®, cutting-edge color, treatments, textures and design, to what’s new and next in nails, it’s all been created by the brains and beauty lovers at ORLY in LA. This year, ORLY celebrates its long-time love affair with Los Angeles with the Made in L.A. campaign, inspired by the people, places and heartbeat of the city of angels.