Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula - Product Review
Palmer’s has a new formula for skin care enthusiast! They’ve expanded beyond the cocoa butter ingredient and infused a new product line with coconut oil.
There are so many benefits to using coconut oil such as anti-aging and anti-viral properties. This natural ingredient smells great and works on all skin-types. I decided to review the new Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula due to my personal use of the oil substance. My results are below:
Product Review –
- The Coconut Oil Formula smells amazing!
- My face, hands, legs, and feet received an instant natural glow.
- The texture blends nicely on the skin’s surface. This is not a greasy substance!
- After application, the formula doesn’t easily stain other objects.
- Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula gives an appearance of skin rejuvenation through the it’s natural agents.
The product line also come in various sizes (and quantities) which helps small skin care touch-ups. For example, I keep the Coconut Oil Hand Cream in my purse to moisturizer the cuticles. It’s also stated to have No Dyes, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Parabens, and Gluten.
On a scale of one to ten, I give the Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula a TEN and suggest everyone try this product for their summer beauty regimen!