Paris Jackson and Elsa Hosk for Oscars Vanity Fair After Party
The Look Breakdown:
- Skin Prep: Using a steamy face cloth I compressed it against her skin to open up the pores and soften the dry skin cells on the surface of her skin. I applied Dear by Renée® Gentle Facial Scrub in circular motion around her face to buff away the dead skin cells. It made such a difference and she loved how clean and smooth her face felt afterwards. This helps the skincare sink in easily instead of having to try and fight its way through layers of unwanted grime. I then applied Dear by Renée® Ultra-Firming Eye around her cheekbones and upwards through her brow area for an instant hydrating lift and increased radiance. With this harsh changeable winter weather, I wanted to treat Paris lips with something new… the Dear by Renée® Microdermabrasion Exfoliant. This really helped loosen up the uneven rough skin texture and soften her lips overall! Great tip especially when wearing a pale nude lip!! (I also used it on the tops of my hands for an instant hand makeover!!). On Paris’s face, I applied Dear by Renée® Youth Hydra Serum – a lightweight serum jam-packed with hyalaronic acid and marine collagen. Glides on, sinks in quickly and stays moisture packed and protecting skins surface for hours underneath makeup!!
- Skin/Cheeks: Because I spent a long time prepping Paris’s Skin foundation was barely needed. I dotted some of Nars Radiant concealer around her face and blended it in with my fingers tips- for a natural and luminous finish. I buffed some Cream Bronzer by Tom Ford across the apples of her cheeks to enhance her natural skin tone and to show off her naturally beautiful skin.
- Eyes: I was so lucky to be given an exclusive sneak peek of PatMCgrath Labs latest Spring collection!!!! THRILLED to be exact! One palette stood out to me as soon as I opened it! The Bright Pink Palette captivated me with a pinky, rose gold, bold purple, mauve and gold tones! I applied the Iridescent Rose Gold shadow named “Pale Fire” across Paris’s eyelid. This color is exactly as the name would have you believe… a soft coral flame pastel tone with shimmering pink undertones stunning. I winged out the corner of her eyes “Versace style” using the Matte Eyeshadow “Paranormal”. This flat Mauve tone was perfect to shape and create the desired shape… but wanting more drama and additional magic on her eyes, I swept several layers of “Euphoria” on top!! Euphoria is a heavenly Heather Lilac Shimmer shadow and added the perfect haze of lavender loveliness – Paris and I were mesmerized staring at the two colors married together!! I finished this swept metallic shadow look off with a generous application of Sisley So Curl Mascara in Blacktop and bottom lashes for a sooty and striking lash finish!
- Lips: In keeping with the Versace mood… we went for a pale satin finish beige nude lip using Nars “Embrace Moi”
The Look Breakdown:
- Skin prep: To prep Elsa’s skin, Vincent massaged Dear by Renée® Youth Soothing Crème into the face, followed by Dear by Renée® Youth Hydra Serum, providing a perfectly hydrated canvas for makeup application. For extra hydration and a more youthful, bright under eye area, Dear by Renée® Ultra-Firming Eye cream was applied under eyes using the ring finger, the most delicate way to apply under eye products. Her lips were exfoliated with Dear by Renée® Microdermabrasion Exfoliant providing the perfect canvas for lasting lip color.
- Face: Shades m1 and L4 in NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and Cle de Peau Beauté concealer in shades 3 and 4 were all buffed into the skin with a fluffy foundation brush. Highlighter was gently swiped on the high points of the cheekbones and inner eye corners.
- Cheek: A combination of Benefit’s Hoola Lite Bronzer and Kevyn Aucoin’s Neo-bronzer in Siena warm coral were used to define her cheekbones and bring warmth and dimension to the face.
- Eyes: Elsa’s eyelids were primed with urban decays 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil in YeYo, blended with a fluffy eye brush and then set with INGLOT’s Pure Pigment Eye Shadow in shade 118. INGLOT’s Black gel eyeliner in shade 77 was used with an angled eyeliner brush to apply a thin winged liner to elongate and enhance Elsa’s natural eye shape. Lashings of mascara were applied to the top and bottom lashes and then separated with a comb to provide a fluttery flirty eyelash.
- Lips: To top the look off, Kevyn Aucoin’s Flesh Tone Lip Pencil in Cerise was used to define and fill in Elsa’s lips for a rosey red pout, topped off with Charlotte Tilburys lipstick in red carpet red.