Quick Fall Decorating Tips and Photos via Pinterest.com
Fall has finally arrived which means that it’s time to put out our new decor. And this is actually my favorite time of the year, with warm memories of drinking pumpkin spice coffee, picking out Halloween costumes, visiting the local pumpkin patch, and enjoying my mother’s delicious Thanksgiving feast.
When deciding to decorate, a few quick tips can get our creative juices flowing and bring joy to our homes. For starters, one must decide on the look they’re trying to achieve and the area in their home they would like to showcase. Personally, I always like to accent my front door, dining table, and entertainment unit.
Below are Quick Tips for decorating your home with Fall decor in just 30 minutes or less:
1. Visit your local craft store, discount store or dollar store for items. Normally around this time of the year companies will share coupons or run sales on Fall products.
2. Decide on the theme for your home – whether you love pumpkins or leaves, using a theme can serve as a great guide.
3. Always start with a budget! And this can vary depending on your lifestyle but operating without a budget can yield poor results and over spending.
4. Use unconventional ideas to gather supplies. Items can be found in your backyard such as leaves, acorns, sticks, wood chips, and tree bark.
5. Spruce up an old wreath with a simple bow or (again) leaves from the landscaping. Don’t forget to use garland on the fireplace mantal. You can create look this with leaves or purchase from a craft store.
6. Additional Fall decorating tips are: purchase a new place setting and add to the look with a table runner and candles; find creative ways to decorate a pumpkin with sharpie pens or decoupage.
And if all else fails, look at the nature around you for inspiration…it’s our best teacher!
Photos are from (click here) Pinterest.com