Multi-Use, Natural Two-Ingredient Rose Petal Spray By Purvari
Does your go-to rose water contain chemicals and oils beyond its simplistic name? For some, it’s the reason why mascara and makeup bleeds with one setting mist.
Most rosewaters usually contain a simple solution of water and a few drops of rose oil. That’s a problem because instead of getting 10-20% vitamin C serum, you’re getting more like a 0.1% vitamin C serum in some cases.
For purists in search of a product that lives up to its name, there’s Purvari, the two-ingredient, Premium Rose Petal Spray.
Unlike many modern rose waters that contain a water solution and a few drops of rose oil, Purvari Rose Petal Mist is clearly marked, “steamed distillate rosa damascena,” which lets you know that it was made by steam-distilling pure rose petals. The result is a product rich in the potent natural properties of the petal itself.
Experience the Two Ingredient Difference:
- Made with pure water and organic wild rose petals
- No fragrance or additives (parabens, sulfates, gluten) used
- Gentle for all skin types
- Cruelty-free and vegan
Use Your Rose Water for More! Purvari’s simple formula can be used for more than hydrated, glowing skin. Make these pure little drops your multi-use mist.
- Use for makeup as a primer or to set after application
- Lock in moisture from creams and lotions
- Reduce inflammation and skin redness
- Give an extra boost to your face mask
- Refresh hair and skin after the gym