Get Ready for Socially-Distant Events and Wear A Cute Midi Dress #GirlsNight
As a mature woman (smile) I have fully embraced this season with a few beauty and style essentials. These are items that get me started when selecting an outfit.
Personal Stylist Tip: Knowing your beauty and style essentials is critical to achieving a put-together look!
Kim’s Beauty & Style Essentials: Feel Free To Steal Them!
- Favorite piece of shapewear.
- A classic denim jacket.
- The right push-up bra.
- Self-tanning oil or bronzer to cover any unforeseen spots.
- Favorite lipstick (the shade you have seen in my IG photos)
- Great tube of mascara or pair of wispy faux, eyelashes.
- Comfortable pair of high-waisted leggings.
The Just Chill Midi Dress:
One thing is for sure, I love a cute Midi Dress. It compliments all figures and can be dressed up or down.
In the shared photo, I wore a Shredded Denim Jacket to cover the arms for cooler temperatures. Get ready for all of your socially-distant events and wear a flattering Midi Dress.