Tracy Reese NYFW SS’17 Presentation and Cantu Beauty
Cantu debuted at their very first NYFW show this afternoon for Tracy Reese’s SS’17 presentation. The show featured a mix of models paired with inspirational and noteworthy, real women such as Bethann Hardison and Sasheer Zamata. Using Cantu products, lead stylist Bok-Hee created an ethereal, whimsical half-up messy bun on models, while utilizing the natural textures of each the real women to embrace their own style!
Hair How To: Model Look
Hairstylist: Bok-Hee for Cantu
- Starting with the natural hair texture, work through a small amount of Cantu Wave Whip Curling Mousse($5.99, Target.com) to define natural wave pattern
- Take a large section from the sides, top and crown area and loosely pull into messy half bun, using an elastic to secure it in place. Make sure to leave a few wispy pieces falling naturally along the sides of the face back through the nape of the neck.
- Gently tug on hair that is pulled back to add slight imperfections, then loosely pin the bun to head.
- Spritz Cantu Coil Calm Detangler ($4.97, Walmart.com) to loosen and define texture of hair that is not in the knot
- Finish off the look with a few sprigs of baby’s breathe or jeweled barrette
www.CantuBeauty.com| Facebook.com/CantuBeauty| @CantuBeauty