Fall Weekends Frighteningly Busy as Halloween & the Holidays Near
* Low Gas Prices, Means Holiday Travel/Get-A-Ways Are On The Rise*
The countdown to Halloween is on, and as we creep closer to the holidays, Kingsmill Resort’s reservation system is spooky busy with many key weekends in October, November and December starting to fill up. The reason, according to Kingsmill Resort, is the increased desire to create multi-generational memories by establishing new traditions for family travel during the fall and Holidays. Low gas prices and high demand for Kingsmill’s riverfront cottages and spacious condos featuring full kitchens support this trend.
Kingsmill Resort is the only AAA Four Diamond condominium resort in Williamsburg and the only property with direct access to the majestic James River. Sitting on 3,000 acres of land, Kingsmill Resort is ripe with stories of fright and holiday delight dating back to America’s beginnings. It’s also a fall/early winter harvest of golf, watersports, heated indoor pools, a million dollar spa, restaurants, tennis, biking and just a cannon-ball shot away from the area’s iconic major attractions.
What does this all mean? For travelers planning a visit to Greater Williamsburg this holiday season to take in the fall foliage, ghoulish frights at Busch Gardens’ Howl-O-Scream, or Greater Williamsburg’s holiday lineup, that means it’s best to book now or beware. There may be no room at the proverbial “inn.” A word to the wise, if you are thinking of calling Kingsmill Resort ‘home’ for the upcoming holidays it is best to book now, or the resort may be stuffed and your family will be crying foul.
Fall/holiday packages that are exceptionally value driven and popular include:
· The Howl-O-Scream package through October 31 which includes accommodations for two nights in a guest room (upgrade to condo available), daily breakfast, complimentary shuttle service to Busch Gardens and Colonial Williamsburg and access to Busch Gardens with two Fun Cards.
· The Thanksgiving package, featuring a two-night stay in a one bedroom condo, breakfast daily, complimentary transportation to Colonial Williamsburg, and of course a traditional Thanksgiving buffet.
Three distinct Christmas Season packages:
1. Christmas Town: a two-night stay and multi-day tickets to Busch Gardens
2. Let It Glow: spacious accommodations in a condo for two nights, breakfast daily and curbside transportation to Grand Illumination at Colonial Williamsburg.
3. Holiday Traditions: featuring two-night accommodations in a holiday-decorated condo including a tree and fireplace, meals, and more…
Kingsmill Resort is an AAA Four Diamond condo resort and member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. Located on the James River off I‐64 between Richmond and Norfolk the property is within minutes from Williamsburg’s numerous destinations including Busch Gardens, Colonial Williamsburg, The College of William & Mary, Jamestown Settlement and Yorktown Victory Center.