Summer Beauty Trick: How to Wear A Nude Lipstick
Wearing nude lipstick this summer is fun, sexy, and very sophisticated. And I love wearing a nude lipstick because this color practically goes with any dress for any occassion. But there’s a fine line between wearing a neutral lip color and appearing to have just “rolled” out of the bed.
When trying to achieve a neutral look this does not mean simply wearing clear lip gloss (and nothing else.) This effortless look still requires make up application with the selection of the right products. Lucky for us we have tips on how to wear a nude lipstick!
How To Wear a Nude Lipstick
- Select a color that matches your skintone; the color should be at least two shades between your natural skin complexion.
- Fair skintones should purchase lipsticks in a pink nude; Brown skintones should purchase lipsticks in a beige nude.
- Use a neutral lip liner to help lipstick last longer.
- Don’t forget to play up the eyes with dramatic eye shadow, mascara, and liquid liner.
- Add bronzer to the cheeks for a beautiful summer glow!
You must be logged in to post a comment.