Homebound Survival Tips: Snakeskin Trendy Accessories #WIW or #OOTD
The last few weeks have been interesting. Our nation was called to a state of an emergency due to the Coronavirus. None of us anticipated being in our homes 24 Hours straight; let alone unable to shop for ordinary household items.
This has definitely a time period to reflect upon your priorities and not take simple things for granted.
How are we all surviving? Some of us are keeping a positive mindset while others are missing the days of careless walks down the street.
Either way, there are moments in our life when we may have to stay home for extended periods of time.
When you have a baby, the doctor might prescribe being home consistently for a week. When we’re suffering from an illness, depending on the severity, there could be much-needed time at home.
Take a look at the tips for surviving the highs and lows of being homebound. If you can think of anything else, please share it with this site.
Homebound Survival Tips:
- Order groceries online from stores such as Amazon, Aldi, or Publix.
- Create menus for your family. The reality is that we have to eat!
- Schedule time periods to watch the news; either morning or night.
- Video chat, text, or start a group communication channel.
- Gift little kids’ toys during peak time periods when they may become restless.
- Cut-back on normal portion sizes on items. For example, if you would normally use 2 tbsp of coffee grinds use 1 tbsp.
- Find unconventional ways to use items. An egg carton could hold craft paint or beads.
- Read inspirational books and incorporate prayer into your daily routine.
What I Wore or Outfit of The Day
In the photo below, I’m returning to my desk after a meeting. This was taken weeks before we were quarantined to be in our homes!
I want to encourage fashionista’s to mix trendy accessories with your classic wardrobe. This is a simple way to refresh your outfits and get a new look!
Snakeskin Booties: JCPenney | Belt: Express | Blazer: H&M
If you like this post click here: QUARANTINED BEAUTY ROUTINE: HOW TO REMOVE DIPPING POWDER OR GEL POLISH