Drugstore Beauty Buys on a Budget
There’s no better place to find quality beauty treasures than at the drugstore – who doesn’t love a good deal? From lotions and shampoos to oils and frizz serums, we’ve rounded up six drugstore favorites that won’t break the bank and are sure to make you look like a million bucks!
See below for these tried and true drugstore beauty musts:
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula – $5.50
- Provide deep hydration all over with this velvety soft formula that locks in moisture leaving skin smooth, supple and beautiful!
Loved by Candice Swanepoel, Jennifer Lopez and Katy Perry
La Bella Los Caballos Shampoo and Conditioner – $3.99
- Relieve dry and damaged hair with this enriched Coconut and Olive Oil formula for soft revitalized locks!
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil – $10.95
- Perfect skin with this advanced multi-purpose product for all over the body use that helps to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry and damaged skin, uneven skin tone and fine lines and wrinkles!
Zero Frizz Keratin Corrective Serum – $7.99
- Eliminate frizz and flyaways and protect color-treated hair for longer, lustrous color and shine!
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick – $3.50
- Moisturize and soothe dry, cracked, chapped lips and provide on-the-spot help for marks and blemishes!
La Bella Cosmetic Gel with Snail Extract – $7.49
- Accelerates skin cell reproduction and hydrate and heal skin wounds and blemishes!