How-To Guide: Get Dressed in 15 Minutes or Less
We have days when time is not of the essence. We’re in a rush to get out of the door, whether it’s for a business meeting, play date, or even a trip to the grocery store. The truth of the matter is that leaving your home (quickly) can become a second job. It’s the reality of getting things accomplished while appearing to look pulled together.
No one wants to be that mom or girlfriend who lives in a baseball cap and sweats! Or even worse you can’t find anything to match in your wardrobe. Trust me, I’ve been there which is the reason for this post – How To Guide: Get Dressed in 15 Minutes or Less.
1. Don’t live your life without BB Cream, Mascara, Beauty Blender, and a bold shade of Lipstick. BB Cream is a combination between Lotion, Foundation, and SPF 15 in one small tube. This alone makes BB Cream a perfect addition to one’s makeup bag because you’re applying one product to serve three purposes. Use your Beauty Blender to apply quickly with a whip of mascara and that red lipstick (helps to wake up the eyes after lack of sleep.)
2. It’s great to own fifty pairs of earrings but when you’re in rush one needs a set that coordinates with anything. Always keep a pair of studs available in diamond, pearl, silver, or gold. Any of the various metals can coordinate quickly with your attire and help you accessorize quickly.
3. In my case (and everyone’s different) ladies of today’s era should own a “Quick Hair” collection. You’re probably asking, “what does that mean?” Quick hair is a fun nickname for various hair style options. For example, use of hair pieces, clip – in extensions, or even a hair wig can save time. There are moments when you’re not aware of what could happen on a daily basis; owning a quality hair piece can be an investment.
4. Nude pumps or flats are the latest go to girl’s bestfriend; they add a touch of sophistication to any attire. This particular shade of pumps coordinates well with your skin tone and helps to elongate the legs. They also match everything in your closet.
5. Two words: Spray Lotion…I often wonder, why did it take so long to create this product! Honestly, I really don’t know how I lived my life without spray lotion. For use, simply spray the area that needs hydration, rub in quickly, and go!
6. Always keep a neutral tone blazer in your closet that has been dry cleaned or ironed. One can wear a black blazer over a t shirt, blouse, dress, trousers, or with a pair of jeans. The options are endless but the most important aspect to remember is that this item should always be hanging in your closet (not in a bag with wrinkles.)
I hope the tips that I’ve provided will help everyone get dressed in 15 minutes or less. If you have any questions or want to share you’re own tips, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Don’t forget your sunglasses!