Packing Tips for Fashion Girls: Look Fabulous on Vacation
Going on vacation is an exciting time for any fashion girl. But there’s always the dilemma of packing for an extended amount of time. Honestly, it can become overwhelming and the thought of going through airport security’s mentally exhausting.
We shouldn’t let that distract us from looking fabulous and having a good time. To help us get motivated I want to share a few quick packing tips:
1. Always pack a variety of summer dresses – whether it’s a maxi or shift dress. Packing a dress makes room in your duffle bag and you don’t have to iron!
2. Use accessories to dress up your vacation style or tone it down. Pack a fedora hat (so we don’t have to worry about our hair) add a belt to cinch the waist for a sexy look and a few statement necklaces to dress up a basic t shirt.
3. Your shoe collection should also be effortless style. Include flip flops (easy to put on) flats for a cool night and two pairs of pumps. In terms of pumps, I like to go with a basic color that coordinates with any garment such as nude or black.
4. Undergarments need to reflect your coordinated pieces. For example, a new mom should include a slimming camisole to keep the abdominal muscles (firm) underneath a blouse. We can also add a bodysuit for that gorgeous dress that shows your curves.
5. In terms of pants, consider a pair of shorts, jeans, or even leggings. All three are great options when packing your vacation attire because they’re transitional pieces that can mix and match.
6. Don’t forget your swimsuit – I like to keep two options in mind; one swimsuit for a sexy date and another suit for having a good time (you’re not concerned with your appearance in this suit because it’s comfortable.)
Packing for any trip can be demanding but with the right tips and perspective, we can have an amazing time and still look great!
You must be logged in to post a comment.