Ciara looked amazing on the red carpet during The American Music Awards 2016. She embraced her natural maternity glow wearing a black form fitted top and contrasting ruffle at the bottom of her dress.
The singer was an inspiration to women seeking great maternity style. Ciara not only dressed red carpet appropriate but also appeared very comfortable, holding her delicate baby bump!
Ciara married Russel Wilson at The Peckforton Castle located in England. The beautiful bride was seen wearing a Roberto Cavalli gown and groom in Armani tuxedo.
The color scheme for the wedding was classic black and white with a sophisticated flair.
Last night was The CFDA Awards 2016. Celebrities graced the red carpet wearing plunging necklines, chiffon dresses, and tailored pantsuits.
Beyonce shocked fans and the fashion industry once again, being honored with the Fashion Icon Award. This is no surprise for our website because the “Lemonade Queen” has so many diverse looks! Additional highlights and winners include:
Marc Jacobs – Womenswear Designer of the Year
Gucci, Alessandro Michele – International Award
Thome Browne – Menswear Designer of the Year
The runways at the Spring/Summer 2016 New York Fashion Week not only showed us amazing upcoming fashion trends but also hair and beauty trends! One hair trend that dominated the SS16 catwalks was the sleek low ponytail. It’s such a chic, clean look and easy to re-create at home!
To get this look, first apply a dime sized amount of Philip B Drop Dead Straightening Baume ($24) to damp hair. This heat activated formula will leave your hair sleek and frizz free.
Before applying heat, spray hair with a generous amount of Philip B Thermal Protection Spray ($25) to elevate shine and prevent heat damage and split ends.
Next, blow dry hair with John Frieda by Conair Full Volume Dryer ($49.99) while using the John Frieda by Conair Sleek Finish Vent Brush ($12.99) to smooth out hair and reduce frizz.
When hair is completely dry, smooth over with John Frieda by Conair Sleek Finish 1-in Flat Iron ($49.99) transform lifeless strands into smooth sleek strands.
Finally, pull hair back into a low pony tail using a Scunci Heathered Comfy Elastic ($3.99) (any color of your choice) to keep it in place and finish with a light spray of KMS FREESHAPE 2-in-1 styling + finishing spray ($20.99) to lock in the style.
Ciara stunned everyone during New York Fashion Week 2015 wearing a sheer dress from The House of Givenchy. To re-create this sultry look, I have shared photos and links below. It’s not the exact replica (unfortunately we can’t give you couture) but as fashion girls, we can always search for a great option.
Style Breakdown: Sheer Dress, Bodysuit, and Over – The – Knee Boots
Personally, I am the queen of mixing high and low fashion pieces. I love couture but we live in a financially responsible world. Great news is that we don’t have to sacrifice style based on our wallets!
Simply pick up your favorite fashion magazine (or blog) and start shopping for the look you want to achieve. Don’t forget to consider your body type and budget in the process. Enjoy fashion and have fun creating your personal style!
H&M Wrap-style Maxi Dress
Macys INC Over – The – Knee Boots
We have days when time is not of the essence. We’re in a rush to get out of the door, whether it’s for a business meeting, play date, or even a trip to the grocery store. The truth of the matter is that leaving your home (quickly) can become a second job. It’s the reality of getting things accomplished while appearing to look pulled together.
No one wants to be that mom or girlfriend who lives in a baseball cap and sweats! Or even worse you can’t find anything to match in your wardrobe. Trust me, I’ve been there which is the reason for this post – How To Guide: Get Dressed in 15 Minutes or Less.
1. Don’t live your life without BB Cream, Mascara, Beauty Blender, and a bold shade of Lipstick. BB Cream is a combination between Lotion, Foundation, and SPF 15 in one small tube. This alone makes BB Cream a perfect addition to one’s makeup bag because you’re applying one product to serve three purposes. Use your Beauty Blender to apply quickly with a whip of mascara and that red lipstick (helps to wake up the eyes after lack of sleep.)
2. It’s great to own fifty pairs of earrings but when you’re in rush one needs a set that coordinates with anything. Always keep a pair of studs available in diamond, pearl, silver, or gold. Any of the various metals can coordinate quickly with your attire and help you accessorize quickly.
3. In my case (and everyone’s different) ladies of today’s era should own a “Quick Hair” collection. You’re probably asking, “what does that mean?” Quick hair is a fun nickname for various hair style options. For example, use of hair pieces, clip – in extensions, or even a hair wig can save time. There are moments when you’re not aware of what could happen on a daily basis; owning a quality hair piece can be an investment.
4. Nude pumps or flats are the latest go to girl’s bestfriend; they add a touch of sophistication to any attire. This particular shade of pumps coordinates well with your skin tone and helps to elongate the legs. They also match everything in your closet.
5. Two words: Spray Lotion…I often wonder, why did it take so long to create this product! Honestly, I really don’t know how I lived my life without spray lotion. For use, simply spray the area that needs hydration, rub in quickly, and go!
6. Always keep a neutral tone blazer in your closet that has been dry cleaned or ironed. One can wear a black blazer over a t shirt, blouse, dress, trousers, or with a pair of jeans. The options are endless but the most important aspect to remember is that this item should always be hanging in your closet (not in a bag with wrinkles.)
I hope the tips that I’ve provided will help everyone get dressed in 15 minutes or less. If you have any questions or want to share you’re own tips, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
P.S. Don’t forget your sunglasses!
Celebrate The First Day Of Summer With Indique Hair
Dia Simms (Executive Vice President of Blue Flame Marketing x BadBoyRecords x Revolt TV), Cynthia Bailey (Bravo TV) and more to be honored by Indique’s Ode To The Sunny Season
ATLANTA, GA – (pitchengine.com) June 2014 – Indique Hair, one of the leading premium hair extension brands in the United States, announce their national First Day Of Summer Campaign and series of events. Events will be hosted at twelve of Indique Hair Boutiques simultaneously across the nation on Saturday. Hosted by top industry professionals, the campaign events will take place on Saturday, June 21, 2014.
The series of events will cater to Indique clients, beauty industry professionals, and will showcase Indique’s textured hair offerings to prepare for fun in the sun. Indique will kickoff the events by partnering with BossLady Magazine to celebrate the the July Cover Release for Dia Simms Executive Vice President of Blue Flame Marketing x BadBoyRecords x Revolt TV) and will honor Cynthia Bailey (Bravo TV) and more at their Atlanta boutique. For more information on a First Day Of Summer in your city visit www.IndiqueHair.com/summer and to join the conversation the Twitter/ Instagram Handle is @ILoveIndique and Hashtag #SummerHair.
PARTICIPATING INDIQUE BOUTIQUE LOCATIONS AND TIMES:
MEET DIA SIMMS AT THE ATLANTA BOUTIQUE:
312 N. Highland Ave. NE Suite C
Atlanta, GA 30307
ABOUT INDIQUE HAIR
With a winning combination of hair experts and stylists, and more than 25 years of industry experience, Indique Hair International provides 100 percent virgin human hair that is natural and of the highest quality. With an impressive client base that consists of Lady Gaga, Lala Vasquez, Rihanna, Ciara, Jill Scott, Brandy and more, Indique Hair’s unique Indian virgin and natural human hair extensions are lustrous and tangle free. Indique Hair International is the only company that produces hair extensions at the source, with headquarters in India; Indique Hair has free-standing boutiques in Brooklyn, Soho & Little Neck in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia and Boston. For more information visit www.Indiquehair.com.