Swimsuit season is in full swing and luckily Elle Macpherson’s nutritionist, Dr. Simone Laubscher, is offering her top tips to minimize cellulite and say hello to silky smooth skin with the help of WelleCo.
1. Stay Hydrated: The more water you drink, the less water you hold. Drink two liters of water each day infused with cucumber shavings, lemon and mint to help your body let go of water retention.
2. Balance your Hormones: When your hormones are out of balance, your body tends to hold more water due to excessive estrogen, which can worsen cellulite. Balance your hormones without increasing acidity in the body with the WelleCo Super Elixir Nourishing Protein.
3. Go Alkaline: The more acidic you are, the more toxins and water you will hold. Add two teaspoons of theWelleCo Super Elixir Alkalzing Greens in 250ml of water to bring your body on the fast-track to living alkaline.
4. Reduce Caffeine: This can be a tough one, but it’s important to try and limit your caffeine intake to one cup each day. Swap your coffee for herbal teas that contain ingredients such as lemon, ginger and dandelion, which are great for cellulite reduction.
5. Dehydrate the Cellulite: Use a compress of iced tea, seaweed or mud wraps on areas of your body that have cellulite to dehydrate and improve the appearance of cellulite.