Talk of Alabama Lifestyle Segment – Safe Decorating for Kids Rooms
I was invited to host a lifestyle segment on ABC 33/40, Talk of Alabama and share safety tips for kids rooms. The segment was a lot of fun because I truly enjoy discussing new products with a local audience!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH: TALK OF ALABAMA
The main focus was to bring safety awareness of products for kids rooms. Parents must ask are home decor items functional and eliminate hazards for little ones?
As a mom, I love to decorate my kids room (especially in character themes) but there’s also consideration for electric plugs, heat consumption, contained storage bins, and comfortable sleep.
The products shown below are beneficial and can be successful in everyone’s home:
1. Blindsgalore (BG Kids Brand) Shade – recommends completely cordless blinds or shades when children in the home. The company offers hundred of independently certified child safe blinds and shades.
2. Kidzooz Pillow – Designed by a chiropractor, parent and grandparent, this is more than just a stuffed animal or pillow but a product that combines the two while encouraging good sleep habits.
3. BPA Free Storage and Organizers –
- Available in three colors – grey, pink and blue
- Includes three pieces – a caddy, bucket and tote
- The storage items are BPA Free and made of a durable canvas exterior.
4. Interactive Finding Dory Wall Friend – The interactive light-up, talking Wall Friend from uncle Milton toys is a perfect addition to a child’s bedroom.
- Just touch the remote control button and watch as Dory lights up and talks with many fun, familiar phrases from the new Finding Dory movie.