vbeauté Soft Core Rejuvenating Glacial Oil – Product Review
It takes time and effort to have beautiful skin. There’s a few basic techniques that one should incorporate in their skincare routine which includes applying vbeaute’ Soft Core Rejuvenating Glacial Oil. The rejuvenating oil is unscented and provides instant hydration.
Product Review –
vbeaute’ Soft Core Rejuvenating Glacial Oil holds true to the beautiful violet container and swiss botanical ingredients. The oil improves skin smoothness and leaves a radiant-looking finish. I tested this product (after cleansing my face) and the results included a glowing, youthful appearance.
vbeauté Soft Core Rejuvenating Glacial Oil can also be used morning and evening.
To learn more about the product, read below:
vbeauté Soft Core Rejuvenating Glacial Oil
- Fast-absorbing, dry, lightweight oil that increases skin moisture for up to 12 hours
- Contains BerryFlux Vita Complex, an oil-soluble extract of raspberry cultured stem cells plus a blend of lipids
- Formulated with 34% squalene to help optimize skin’s moisture and help with the look of skin suppleness
- Contains antioxidants from Swiss Alpine rose plant stem cells to help protect skin against free radical aggressors
- Contains highest quality raspberry extracts and jojoba seed oil originally sourced from the semi-desert areas of the United States
- Contains camellia oil from a winter-blooming flower that has been harvested for centuries
- Contains avocado oil extracted from the flesh of the avocado fruit, and not the seed
- Dermatologist and allergy tested; Free of parabens, fragrance and mineral oils
Availability: vbeaute.com, HSN.com
After using Soft Core just once, 100% showed an average of 143% increase in skin hydration.