Zang Toi SS17 Collection – NYFW 2016 Hairstyle
Zang Toi captivated audiences this evening with a stunning Spring/Summer 2017 collection inspired by a “Glorious Giverny Garden.” Using Macadamia Professional products, lead stylist Eiji Yamane created the “The Perfectly Parisian” hairstyle with an elegantly executed double chignon bun.
Lead Stylists for Macadamia Professional: Eiji Yamane
Look: The Perfectly Parisian
- Evenly distribute Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion, section hair and blow dry.
- Part hair over the left eye moving diagonally to the right side of the head, stopping at the crown.
- Pull back into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck – pulling tightly to ensure the top of the head is smooth and sleek. Using a curling iron, curl the entire ponytail at once to give slight softness and movement.
- Separate ponytail into two sections. Take the left section and curling up; create a large hiding the curls of the newly defined loose bun. Secure with bobby pins and spray withMacadamia Professional Style Lock Strong Hold Hairspray to lock in place.
- Repeat step 4 with the right section of the ponytail, to create a loose, chic double chignon.
- Using a comb, gently smooth out all hair that is pulled back one last time and apply Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream to tame any flyaways.
- To complete the look, liberally spray Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist for added shine and luster.
www.MacadamiaHair.com | Facebook.com/Macadamia Hair| @MacadamiaHair
Zang Toi SS17 Collection – NYFW 2016 Hairstyle – Brenda Todd
[…] post Zang Toi SS17 Collection – NYFW 2016 Hairstyle appeared first on Style [+] Life [+] Fashion by […]