Valentine’s Day Style Tips from Celebrity Stylist Gen Bell
Valentine’s Day is the day to show off your sexy side, remind your loved one what you are working with underneath your sweats and possibly baby food, or to catch the eye of a new admirer.
For some, personal style comes easy but not everyone is born a natural fashionista and may need a little help. Miami based celebrity stylist Gen Bell offers her best dressed tips for Valentine’s Day!
Known for dressing celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull, and upcoming artists Jordan Fernandez and Tori Lynn Jones, Gen Bell advices to be confident in whatever you wear. Confidence is your sexiest asset. Pair confidence with these tips and you will sure impress your loved one or snag a new boyfriend.
Valentine’s Day Stylist Tips:
1) Make sure all your pieces fit your body type well. Muffin tops or saggy butts are not attractive.
2) Everyone wears red on Valentine’s Day. Avoid this cliché color. Instead a little black dress paired with red accents will go a long way.
3) If you must wear red…save it for lingerie.
4) Dress appropriately for the date activity. If going on a casual date such as bowling, put on your best fitting jeans with a sexy top. If you are going on a romantic date, heels are a must. Whether high heeled boots or stilettos. Heels elongate your legs and makes your silhouette sexy!
5) Pair your outfit with a fun trend such as an iridescent clutch, belt, or shoes! Or rock a full floral skirt with a form fitting top.
6) Lastly, don’t revealtoomuch because the best way to lure interest is to leave a little to the imagination.
For the curvy girl, wear something that compliments your curves. A wrap dress is sexy yet classy at the same time.
For the short girl, wear something that elongates your frame. A fitted sheath dress above the knee will do the trick.
For the girl with a little pouch, wear something that doesn’t emphasize your midsection. A vibrant shift dress will have you looking elegant and beautiful.
For the girl with slightly less curves, wear something that can add a little bit of curve. A beautiful flowing belted style dress will do just that.
For the girl that is full on top, wear something that will keep the detail to the top at a minimum. A nipped in waist dress with a flowing flare will look great!
For the girl that is smaller on top, wear something that can add definition to the bust line. A flattering A-line dress will help give you the look you want!
About Gen Bell:
Wardrobe stylist and creative director, Gen Bell is the true embodiment of a career girl in every aspect. Bell was born in Chicago and is currently styling key individuals in the South Florida community in film, fashion and music. Bell has worked one on one with designers, boutiques, production companies, models and more. In 2013, Bell wrote for Haute Living Magazine. Bell has worked on production sets with highly acclaimed recording artists including J-Lo and Pitbull as well as numerous other events in the industry.
With a portfolio centered on beauty, video, celebrity/music, and street-chic styling, Bell has a vast knowledge of creating an aesthetically pleasing composition. Working with color palettes, silhouettes, and design, Gen Bell pulls together elements and principles to create a final “product” which sets apart from the rest.
You must be logged in to post a comment.