Elegance was the word used to describe Le Diner en Blanc Birmingham 2022. On September 17th, the magic city was engulfed with several surprises during this exclusive event!
Table Leaders were amazed to arrive with their assigned group at Railroad Park. For those that don’t know, Railroad Park is located in the heart of downtown Birmingham. It was the PERFECT location for the elegant, all-white picnic!
Additionally, guests came together underneath the stars and gathered to live music, a 360 photo booth, and an adult moon bounce. The best surprise was the giant hot air balloon that even captured the attention of the local news station, asking, “What is happening in the city tonight?”
Le Diner En Blanc Birmingham was hosted by the event management company, Destination Birmingham, owned by Jasmine and Lynda Allen. The dynamic team not only coordinated the entire event but manages a group of dedicated volunteers!
Above all, Le Diner En Blanc Birmingham was a successful and enchanting evening for those in Alabama.
Photo Credit: Le Dîner en Blanc
- Register with an email account that receives messages.
- Guests should arrive in comfortable shoes and change for photos.
- Try not to overcomplicate the packing process; have the DEB essentials.
- Dress according to the weather in your region.
- Do not forget to pack your umbrella.
- Be mindful of the beverage selections but remember that you can bring your own sodas/water.
- Purchase your cart, chairs, wagon, and table three weeks prior to the event.
- Do not wear off-white; this is an all-white affair.
Most importantly, remember that Le Diner en Blanc is what you make of it! jusqu’à la prochaine fois
If you like this post, click here: Le Diner en Blanc Birmingham 2021- The Magic City Sparkled #DEBBHAM