Mother’s Day 2020 Roundup For The Fitness Lover, Shopping Addict or Green Thumb
- Everlast – The preeminent brand in boxing since 1910 and the world’s leading manufacturer and licensor of boxing, MMA, and fitness equipment, Everlast can provide the fitness buff the equipment they need. Everlast has boxing gear from training gloves to the HydroStrike heavy bag and fitness equipment from the Evergrip Weighted Jump Rope to the Flex Slam Ball that can help mom stick to her new year’s resolutions of staying in the gym and continuing her fitness journey.
- FitTrack – Help mom stay on track of her fitness journey with FitTrack, creators of the most accurate Wi-Fi smart scale (Dara), and the fitness smartwatch (Atria). FitTrack products are a simple and effective solution to stay motivated on her wellness journey, at a remarkably low price. With 17 detailed metrics that measure, track, and trend her health data over time, FitTrack can help mom better understand her progress with the informative insights needed to be the best version of herself.
- MakeSpace – MakeSpace offers storage without the struggle — picking up, hauling, and storing your stuff, then delivering it back to you when you need it. Their goal is to make storage convenient and easy so that you never have to visit a storage facility again. To help stressed-out moms manage cluttered homes and stressful lifestyles, give them the gift of space this Mother’s Day.
- Jane – Jane is a boutique e-commerce marketplace with daily deals on hundreds of products from women’s fashion and accessories to home decor and tech gear – there truly is something for everyone! Give the special woman in your life the perfect Mother’s Day gift to brighten up her day with something personalized or something comfy to help her relax while staying at home.
- Rachio – The world’s first smart sprinkler company delivering easy-to-use technologies to control your outdoor sprinkler system from the palm of your hand. Their latest product expansion includes the Rachio 3e Smart Sprinkler Controller, a budget-friendly version of Rachio’s renowned and first-ever smart sprinkler, the Rachio 3 Smart Watering System. With it’s lower pricing, the R3e makes saving the planet a bit more affordable for everyone, while still boasting a myriad of features such as weather intelligence based on historical weather data from 30,000 weather stations, dual-band wi-fi with Alexa compatibility, full control, and monitoring with the Rachio app, and more.
- Nanoleaf – A smart lighting pioneer, Nanoleaf’s range of light panels allow users to create beautiful, customizable designs with the flexibility to change-up the scene and layouts for any season or occasion. Whether mom is looking to decorate her home office, spruce up the house for family photos, or create the perfect welcome home entrance, Nanoleaf is a fun, low-maintenance way to personalize your space.
You must be logged in to post a comment.