Relieve holiday stress with two Lavender scented products that help you unwind and slow down thanks to the soothing aroma.
Kneipp Lavender Aromatherapy Bubble Bath – “Relaxing” ($15, Kneipp.com)
With beneficial ingredients such as essential lavender oil, this bubble bath allows you to relax and bring your mind and body back into balance.
The bubble bath fills the tub with beautiful shades of blue and lavender, which can play a part in calming one’s mood through the use of color therapy.
MegRhythm Eye Mask in Lavender ($10.99 for a pack of 7, amazon.com)
MegRhythm self-heating eye mask in lavender is the perfect way to de-stress and relax.
The advanced self-heating technology will heighten relaxation with the warm sensation of steam heat, while the lavender scent releases a calming effect on the mind.
This can be an intense time of the year and there’s several options to help us practice self-care:
- Create a holiday shopping list and budget.
- Don’t overcommit to holiday parties.
- Start food-prep early; take a look at recipes and ingredients.
- Place some food items in the freezer for ready-made meals.
- Purge unused household goods and donate to local charities.
- Take time for yourself by getting a massage or therapeutic remedies with essential oils.