Fall 2012 Fashion and Beauty Trends
As Summer comes to an end, it’s time for “fashion girls” to start looking at new trends for Fall 2012. From cosmetics to boots, there’s something new and exciting happening in the industry. With an array for fabrics, textures, colors and prints, we can create our own individual style.
And one thing I love about transitioning from hot to cold weather, is the ability to hold on to your favorite pieces as well as incorporate new items. Let’s take a look at what’s showcased from the runway to help us pull together a great look!
Fall 2012 Fashion/Beauty Revenue
1. Red and Plum for Nails, Lips, and Eye Colors (Bordeaux, Burgundy, Cabernet.)
2. Black and Gray Smoky Eye
3. Wing Tip, Eye Lids (Dramatic Eyes)
4. Short Manicured Burgundy, Blue, Silver,and Cream Nails; as well as the reversed French Manicure
FASHION AND ACCESSORIES:
1. Cobalt Blue Accessories and Shoes
Source: earringsandstilettos.tumblr.com via Nancy on Pinterest
2. Lady Like Clutch Bags
3. Plum Inspired Clothing
4. Reptile Inspired Prints
5. Leather, Leather, Leather
Source: pin2fun7723.blogspot.com via Judith on Pinterest
6. Winter White Glamour
7. The Chunky Heel
8. Knee Boots (worn with Socks)
Photos were posted from Harper’s Bazaar, Instyle Magazine, Glamour Magazine, and Pinterest
You must be logged in to post a comment.