The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
If you’re a huge fan of the Lilly Pulitzer brand I’m sure you’re waiting for the launch of their collection at Target. The collaboration’s expected to start on April 19, 2015; sharing Spring and Summer essentials for fashion girls everywhere. If you’re near a local target, you can share in the fun!
The best part about this collection is that it’s reasonably priced, ranging from shimmering accessories (and clothing) between $2.00 and $250.00. That’s a huge deal for Lilly fans because now you’re able to purchase the same quality merchandise for Target’s super low price.
The prints are fun and cheeky, perfect introduction to get us excited about summer. As stated by Lilly Pulitzer herself, “Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink.”
Also, if you’re interested in saving 5% every day don’t forget to sign up for Target’s REDcard. Additional details are below:
- 5% off every day
- Free shipping at Target.com (no minimum purchase)
- Extended returns — 30 extra days
- Up to 1% of purchases go to school of your choice
- The online application process for debit and credit has immediate approval (except for some debit applications that require a few days to confirm a bank account)
- REDcard holders can easily check their credit card account balance, make a payment, review past statements, check their debit card transaction history and manage their PIN. They also get to enjoy exclusive offers available only to REDcard holders.