Check Out These Delicious Super Bowl Snack Recipes
To celebrate, TheSoul Publishing — the publisher behind one of the top five YouTube channels, 5-Minute Crafts – has provided some delicious treats to keep the fun going at your Super Bowl party.
Featured Photo from Simply Home Cooked
- Easy Oreo Cake Pops – Crush a bag of Oreos and combine with cream cheese. Roll into balls and insert a toothpick; then, dip into melted white chocolate and freeze. Yum! (Instructions here)
- Elegant Chocolate Rose Cookies – Combine melted chocolate and flour, and then add to a piping bag. Create small spirals on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and then bake. These elevated cookies will add a touch of glamour to watching football at home! (Instructions here)
- Colorful Popcorn! – Add oil and popcorn kernels to a deep pot, as if you’re making stovetop popcorn. Then, add a secret ingredient…skittles! As the kernels pop, they will become bright, colorful, and the perfect combination of salty and sweet. (Instructions here)
- Avocado Fries – What’s better than guacamole and chips? How about frying avocado for a delicious snack! Dredge avocado slices in flour, egg, and breadcrumbs, then add to hot oil to fry until golden brown. (Instructions here)
- Pull Apart Mozzarella Sticks – Slice a block of mozzarella into pieces (without slicing all the way through); add to hot frying oil, then serve with marinara sauce for a savory snack. (Instructions here)