Vanity Planet Tame Titanium Tourmaline Flat Iron
My hair is chemical-free and I prefer to use a flat-iron that won’t damage the texture.
Vanity Planet shipped an amazing product, the Tame | Pro-Style Titanium Tourmaline Flat Iron. This flat-iron meets all of my professional needs with heat control, auto shut-off, and a flexible cord. I enjoyed using the flat-iron to straighten my 4B hair and tame my natural edges.
About Vanity Planet:
Vanity Planet is a boutique marketplace, focused on beauty, grooming, and wellness. We’re more than your typical online store. We source, curate, and design products that benefit your life on the daily. Our approach is simple: amazing taste with minimal investment. Each item we carry is selected with intention and quality is never, ever sacrificed.
How does this product work?
1. Plug in Tame and hold down the start/stop button for 2 seconds to begin heating.
2. Use the “plus” (+) and “minus” (-) symbols to adjust until you reach desired temperature for use. Once reached, double click the start/stop button to lock the temperature setting. This will ensure that the temperature does not change accidentally during use. A red dot will appear on the digital screen to show that the temperature lock feature is in use.
3. Allow Tame to heat up, and then gently glide Tame through either damp or dry hair, spending only a few seconds on each section of hair.
4. Once finished, double click the start/stop button to release the temperature hold setting, then hold the start/stop button for 2 seconds to shut off the device.
5. Unplug it, and wait for it to cool, before storing Tame in a safe place.
DO NOT use Tame on synthetic hair. Do not use abrasive cleansers and chemicals to clean Tame. Make sure to clean the Tame plates after each use. Clean the plates when the device is turned off, unplugged, and cool, and use a slightly damp cloth to wipe it clean. Clean the handle at least once a week using a damp cloth (again, only when the device is turned off, unplugged, and cool). To unplug the device, pull on the plug, not the Tame cord.
FOR BEST RESULTS, we recommend washing hair before use. Towel dry and comb through thoroughly before styling.