7 Facts You Didn’t Know About Me: Plaid Blanket Wrap Shawl #OOTD or #WIW
My birthday was last Friday, which is the perfect opportunity to share seven facts you didn’t know about me. I started this blog as a creative outlet but as time passed it has become more than I would’ve ever imagined.
I love my readers and want them (meaning you) to know more about me as an individual. So, here we go…
7 Facts You Didn’t Know About Me:
- I learned how to sew when I was seven years old.
- Throughout college I maintained a Theater Scholarship. Never had an idea that I would actually use those skills from my television course.
- In middle school I participated in the Poetry Contest reciting pieces from Maya Angelou and Nikki Giovanni.
- I prefer a glass of Merlot over Chardonnay; it contains antioxidants.
- My favorite personal outlet is reading and obsessing over magazines.
- I am a huge 80’s fanatic from the movies, music, and clothing.
- My dream vacation would be visiting Egypt.
#OOTD – meaning Outfit of The Day
This particular day was no different from any other beyond the fact that the cold snap has come South. Although living on the East Coast for several years, my body has become accustomed to seasonal warmth.
Therefore, I needed to layer-up and wear something that would protect me from the cool air. I opted for a wrap shawl and sweater dress. Another tidbit is that I’m a texture person and this dress had a soft blend. Opaque tights and boots gave me extra warmth for a day of running errands.
To purchase a similar wrap shawl click here: Plaid Blanket Wrap Shawl