Get Grounded with Athletic Wear for Comfort and Sustainable Living
If you’re the type that lives in yoga pants, look no further than DHVANI. The innovative brand has taken its commitment to design premium athletic apparel and blended it with their Earth-conscious mission, creating an all-around collection that consumers feel good wearing and owning.
The staple of most athletic apparel – sports bras, yoga pants – is now elevated to focus on quality and sustainability. The brand uses custom sustainable fabrics like Aranya (bamboo) and ReNu (recycled plastic bottles) to make a difference in its clothing line. They’re passionate about active lifestyles that care for the planet and give back to the community. Together, everyone can make a measurable impact on the health of our planet—for ourselves, our families, and our future. Join them on their mission.
Activ(ist)Wear by DHVANI – Transforming Trash Into Treasure
- A buttery-soft, second-skin feel that you’ll want to live in
- Find the perfect pair of matching bra and bottoms in an assortment of colors
- Supportive sports bras in two styles
- Athleisure bras and full support sports bras
- Flattering, high-waisted bottoms in three lengths
- Leggings, shorts, and capris
- The best athletic wear on Earth
- Constructed from ReNu, the brand’s proprietary fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Leggings and bras in black, blue, and coral offerings
- 2 Layers of 100% Cotton
- Adjustable Ear Loops to Fit All Faces
All Proceeds Go to Providing A Mask for Every American
Yemojá Microplastics Filtering Wash Bag
- Prevent pilling, fading, and loss of stretch while preserving the life of your synthetic garments
- Help to keep microplastics out of our waterways to protect oceans, rivers, and aquatic life
- 30 inches x 20 inches
- Made from 100% FDA approved food-grade polyamide
Buy One, Plant One:
DHVANI plants a tree with every purchase. The brand has partnered with One Tree Planted to help with the reforestation of Australia’s 8.8 million acres of bushfire destruction. The area is home to koala, wombat, and kangaroo habitats which desperately need to be restored and rehabilitated for years to come.
For more information, visit https://www.dhvani.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DHVANI’s mission is to create beautifully crafted and ethically manufactured Activ(ist)Wear while pioneering the most innovative and sustainable fabrics on earth. Follow them on Instagram @dhvaniwear.
You must be logged in to post a comment.