The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Co. Big and Tall Mens Long Sleeve Plaid Button-Front Shirt, $24.99 MSX By Michael Strahan Mens Short Sleeve Polo Shirt, $17.99; MSX By Michael Strahan Mens Short Sleeve Button-Front Shirt, $19.99; MSX By Michael Strahan Mens Mid Rise Stretch Pull-On Short-Big and Tall, $50; St. John’s Bay Micro Fiber 10″ E-Board Swim Shorts, $19.99; The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Co. Board Shorts Big and Tall, $19.99; Samsung Galaxy Active 2 44mm Mens Multi-Function Black Smart Watch, $249.99; Casio Edifice Mens Silver Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch, $144; Xersion® Wrap Sunglasses, $18.99; JF J.Ferrar® Aviator Sunglasses, $17.99
Tzumi ProBuds Sport Series Totally Wireless Earbuds with Portable Charging Case, $59.99; Tzumi SoundMates 5.0 Wireless Stereo Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case, $39.99; Tzumi Bluetooth Speaker Small Dock Series, $14.99; Yale Look Door Viewer – Wi-Fi Door Viewer, Video Doorbell, $179.99; Sharper Image Electronic Tabletop Hockey Game, $24.99; Sharper Image Fly + Drive Drone Car, $49.99
Cooks 4.3 Quart Stainless Steel Air Fryer, $89.99; Cuisinart ® Coffee Center™ 12 Cup Coffeemaker And Single-Serve Brewer, $229; Cooks 12″ x 12″ Non-stick Covered Electric Skillet, $49.99; Philips HD6371/94 Avance Collection Indoor Grill, $339.99; Large Paddle Branded with Measurements Cutting Board, $45; Engravable Stainless Steel Tankard Mug, $29.99
- Everlast – The preeminent brand in boxing since 1910 and the world’s leading manufacturer and licensor of boxing, MMA, and fitness equipment, Everlast can provide the fitness buff the equipment they need. Everlast has boxing gear from training gloves to the HydroStrike heavy bag and fitness equipment from the Evergrip Weighted Jump Rope to the Flex Slam Ball that can help mom stick to her new year’s resolutions of staying in the gym and continuing her fitness journey.
- FitTrack – Help mom stay on track of her fitness journey with FitTrack, creators of the most accurate Wi-Fi smart scale (Dara), and the fitness smartwatch (Atria). FitTrack products are a simple and effective solution to stay motivated on her wellness journey, at a remarkably low price. With 17 detailed metrics that measure, track, and trend her health data over time, FitTrack can help mom better understand her progress with the informative insights needed to be the best version of herself.
- MakeSpace – MakeSpace offers storage without the struggle — picking up, hauling, and storing your stuff, then delivering it back to you when you need it. Their goal is to make storage convenient and easy so that you never have to visit a storage facility again. To help stressed-out moms manage cluttered homes and stressful lifestyles, give them the gift of space this Mother’s Day.
- Jane – Jane is a boutique e-commerce marketplace with daily deals on hundreds of products from women’s fashion and accessories to home decor and tech gear – there truly is something for everyone! Give the special woman in your life the perfect Mother’s Day gift to brighten up her day with something personalized or something comfy to help her relax while staying at home.
- Rachio – The world’s first smart sprinkler company delivering easy-to-use technologies to control your outdoor sprinkler system from the palm of your hand. Their latest product expansion includes the Rachio 3e Smart Sprinkler Controller, a budget-friendly version of Rachio’s renowned and first-ever smart sprinkler, the Rachio 3 Smart Watering System. With it’s lower pricing, the R3e makes saving the planet a bit more affordable for everyone, while still boasting a myriad of features such as weather intelligence based on historical weather data from 30,000 weather stations, dual-band wi-fi with Alexa compatibility, full control, and monitoring with the Rachio app, and more.
- Nanoleaf – A smart lighting pioneer, Nanoleaf’s range of light panels allow users to create beautiful, customizable designs with the flexibility to change-up the scene and layouts for any season or occasion. Whether mom is looking to decorate her home office, spruce up the house for family photos, or create the perfect welcome home entrance, Nanoleaf is a fun, low-maintenance way to personalize your space.
The holidays are almost upon us, but for Amazon, the deals don’t stop on December 25. Generous sales on tech (most live now) will run until January 6, including Amazon Devices, Alexa Voice Service products, and streaming/game subscriptions.
These deals are perfect for a last-minute gift guide or belated Christmas present ideas –, especially for the tech lover. Plus, your readers shouldn’t worry if their gift recipient already owns an Amazon Device. The Echo products easily connect to create multi-room music capabilities, sync calendars, and to-do lists and even link with a Fire TV Stick to create a surround sound theater experience, making Amazon Devices a stress-free gift option.
AMAZON DEVICE DEALS: (Now until 12/29)
- Echo Dot with Clock: Save $25, just $34.99
- Echo Dot: Save $25, just $24.99
- Echo Show 8: Save $50, just $79.99
- Echo Show 5: Save $30, just $59.99
- Echo Input: Save $25, just $9.99
- Echo: Save $20, just $79.99
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote: Save $15, just $34.99
ALEXA VOICE SERVICE DEALS: (Now until 12/30)
- Bose QC35ii Headphones with Alexa voice control: Save $50, just $299
- Bose Homespeaker 500 with Alexa voice control: Save $100, just $299
DIGITAL/APP/GAME DEALS: (12/23 – 1/6)
- Showtime: 50% off subscription price for the first 3 months
- Sega Classics: $4.99 (reduced from $14.99) *Note Fire TV only
- Boomerang: 50% off subscription price for the first 3 months
Macy’s takes the stress out of the season with an incredible range of items from ultra-luxe to gifts under $100, $50, or $25 of the best and buzziest brands, plus services that make finding the perfect gift effortless. Whether that stocking needs a little extra stuffing or a holiday soiree calls for cozy cashmere, Macy’s has an incredible assortment of fashion, accessories, toys, beauty, and home with convenient services and great shipping to make it simple. Check out macys.com/gifts to view helpful shopping guides by price and shop Macy’s Friends and Family sale now through Dec. 9 with code FRIENDS for extra savings.
Last-Minute Shipping + Free Ship Friday
There’s also a shipping solution to fit every time crunch. Customers can receive macys.com or Macy’s app orders by Christmas when placed by Saturday, Dec. 21 with standard shipping or by 12 p.m. ET on Sunday, Dec. 22 with express delivery. For those who need more time, buy online pick up in-store orders placed by 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 24 can be picked up that afternoon by 6 p.m. Dec. 13 is Free Ship Friday, and Macy’s customers can enjoy free standard delivery with no order minimum on most macys.com and mobile app orders, beginning at 9 a.m. ET. All orders placed on Dec. 13 will arrive in time for Christmas.
Gifts at Every Price
- INC International Concepts boxed slippers
- Unwritten silver-plated zodiac necklace
- Thirstystone leather flask
- Bespoke dopp kit
- Fisher Price Disney’s® Frozen Kristoff’s sleigh by Little People®
- Discovery Stem planetarium projector
- Clinique Created for Macy’s 3-pc Happy Treats Set
- Stila 3-pc. Highest Realm Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set
- Homedics Crystallize ultrasonic diffuser
- Silken Slumber silk eye mask
- Google Mini
- GE C-Life Smart Bulbs
- Created for Macy’s RH Macy & Company Holiday Confections Collection
- Created for Macy’s Frango 1lb Prewrap in 8 flavors
- DKNY winter accessories
- INC International Concepts Zoiey 2-in-1 tote
- Columbia Steens mountain-printed full-zip fleece
- Created for Macy’s 5-pc fragrance sampler set for him
- FAO Schwarz Laser Tag
- LOL Surprise #OOTD Winter Disco
- Tarte 8-pc. Gilded Gifts Makeup Collector’s Set
- NARS 4-pc. Studio 54 Outshine lip gloss set
- Art of Shaving The Men’s 5-pc. Sandalwood Starter set
- LIDS Ohio State throw blanket
- Thirstystone geometric colorblock marble serving board
- Tzumi Alpha Gaming Vertex LED Stereo gaming headset
- Victrola Solid Suitcase Bluetooth record player
- Gifts from Stonewall Kitchen
- Charter Club cashmere sweater
- Kate Spade New York Burgess Court small slim bifold wallet
- Levi’s® sherpa trucker jacket
- Skagen Aaren Kulor silicone-strap watches
- Melissa and Doug kids plush large stuffed animal giraffe
- 3D printer drawing pen
- Created For Macy’s 25 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar
- SK-II Pitera First Experience 3-pc. set
- Martha Stewart Collection faux fur, sherpa and sweater knit throws
- Delsey Meteor carry-on suitcase
- Fitbit Inspire HR Activity Tracker
- Sega Genesis console
- Assorted items from Godiva
- EFFY® emerald ring or earrings
- Versace sunglasses
- Michael Kors small nouveau Hamilton satchel
- Tag Heuer men’s Formula 1 Calibre 16 Automatic Chronograph in stainless steel and polished ceramic
- Polo Ralph Lauren cashmere wool blend cable-knit sweater
- Barbie® Mattel Dreamhouse
- LEGO® Star Wars Kessel Run Millennium Falcon
- T3 Cura professional digital ionic hair dryer
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl 3-pc. gift set
- Goodful by Aerogarden Harvest slim white with wood base
- Softex weighted blanket
- Google Nest Hub
- Shark Ion Robot vacuum
Macy’s is America’s store for life. The largest retail brand of Macy’s, Inc. (NYSE:M) delivers quality fashion at affordable prices to customers at approximately 640 locations in 43 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Guam, as well as to customers in more than 100 international destinations through leading e-commerce site macys.com. Macy’s inspires fashion exploration and discovery through the most desired family of exclusive brands for her, for him, for the home, and via our dynamic mobile and social platforms. We know the power of celebration, demonstrated through decades of memorable experiences created during Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks® and Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows, and celebrity appearances. Macy’s flagship stores – including New York City’s Herald Square – are internationally renowned and preeminent destinations for tourists. With the collective support of our customers and employees, Macy’s builds community and helps make a difference in every market we serve, supporting local and national charities by giving nearly $50 million each year, plus 146,000 hours of volunteer service. For more than 160 years, Macy’s has, and continues to, make life shine brighter for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
Mother’s Day is one of my favorite holidays. It’s the perfect time to celebrate all of the special moms in my life. I like to consider not only my mom but friends and neighbors as well.
Selecting the right gift often depends on the individual. Some women are fitness gurus while others are beauty enthusiast. For me, I enjoy sentimental, heartwarming gifts that reflect my journey during motherhood.
I have active little boys and definitely a hands-on parent. My days are filled with Lego bricks, Martial Arts, and afternoon snacks; all engulfed with endless hugs and kisses.
The Children and Birthstone Charm Bracelet was a great addition to my jewelry collection. It allows me to keep a small token of my kids next to me.
This particular oNecklace bracelet represents the birth and month of each child. I selected the Topaz and Zircon birthstone. Due to the bangle, it stacks easily with my additional bracelets. I wanted to wear it with a coordinating blue dress to play off the bracelet stones.
To purchase a Children and Birthstone Charm Bracelet for the mom in your life, visit oNecklace Personalized Jewelry. This bracelet is now an heirloom piece and will be worn for years to come!
Dress: Cocolove Sleeveless Maxi Dress | Shoes: ASOS Strappy Pointed Sandals
Style + Life + Fashion Men’s Gift Guide 2018: Amazon Echo Input, Beard Care Kit, Fitness Activity Tracker and More
The holiday gift guide for men is finally here! This guide (or list) is for the woman with a special gentleman who’s either sporty or technology driven.
Shopping for men can be questionable because they’re such diverse creatures. Some adore growing out their beard while others are inspired by rock climbing! Either way, we want them to feel valued during the holiday season.
With that being said, take a look at the gift guide below. Last-minute shoppers will find a variety of items from Amazon that should arrive by Christmas morning.
Style + Life + Fashion Women’s Gift Guide 2018: Ponchos, Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds, Quilted Card Holders, and More
Take a look at the Women’s Gift Guide 2018. This guide is a great resource in terms of holiday shopping for your mom, sister, or favorite bestie.
All of the items featured can be purchased from Amazon. How awesome is that to order gifts that will come to your front doorstep! Also, there’s a variety of products (and price points) that’s sure to make anyone smile.
Don’t worry, the next gift guide will feature holiday gift options for the special men in your life!
Today, Amazon officially kicked off the holiday season with the opening of its Black Friday Deals Store (amazon.com/blackfriday), as well as announcing new, convenient ways for customers to shop as well as new, exclusive entertainment for the season.
Amazon’s curated shopping guides take the guesswork out of gifting and help customers delight their loved ones, plus treat themselves this holiday season. With low prices and best-ever deals, innovative ways to shop a vast selection, and convenient doorstep delivery with free shipping for ALL shoppers on more than 100 million items, Amazon has you covered this holiday season.
New this year for Amazon customers:
- Take the guesswork out of gifting: Customers can shop four gift guides, including our most comprehensive Amazon Fashion Gift Guide ever, as well as the new “A Holiday of Play” lookbook available on Kindle or online, providing top Holiday Toy List picks for kids of all ages.
- Enjoy a movie break with a holiday classic: Exclusive access to It’s a Wonderful Life on Prime Video – the first time in the film’s 72-year history that it is included in a subscription streaming service!
- Delivery as fast as today: Tens of millions of Prime members in the U.S. can choose from more than three million items available to ship with Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery – the largest same-day selection in the U.S. Additionally, two-hour delivery from local Whole Foods Market stores is now available in more than 60 cities making holiday feast planning even easier.
- Ask Alexa: Customers now have access to Butterball Turkey Talk-Linevia Alexa. Simply ask “Alexa, open Butterball” to tap into decades of experience on how to cook the perfect turkey from Butterball Turkey Talk-Line experts.
- Deck the halls: Real Christmas tree delivery on trees ranging from the 10 to 14-inch Charlie Brown Christmas Tree (available now) to the six to seven-foot Fraser Firs, Balsam Firs, Black Hills Spruces. All trees over $25 come with Free Shipping.
- Shop in store: Now open in the SoHo neighborhood of NYC and at Park Meadows in Lone Tree, Colo, Amazon 4-star features products rated 4 stars and above, are top sellers, or are new and trending on Amazon.com. Customers can also visit one of the more than 100 Amazon store locations in 22 states where you can shop for highly-rated gifts, devices, and smart home accessories. Find the Amazon store nearest you.
With Halloween right around the corner, it’s hard to not think about all of the upcoming holidays this winter, and with holidays, come gifts. Ann Taylor is here to help anyone and everyone shop for the woman in their life.
Buying a gift for someone can be tricky sometimes, you don’t always know their taste and what they do, or don’t already have. Ann Taylor has a variety of pieces that are bound to fit into everyone’s winter wardrobe. Consider these looks for a gift guide, or even a gift to yourself this holiday season!
And for those friends who have a new style every day, you may want to consider giving the gift of Infinite Style! For a flat monthly rate, subscribers can receive as many items as they would like to rent, 3 at a time, with an option to purchase the items they love and up loving at a special price.