Every year I like to share my list of spring beauty products. With Easter being next weekend, this truly marks the beginning of the season!
Temperatures are becoming more humid and beauty products have to reflect the new season. For example, moisturizers tend to be lightweight to counter-act sweating and environmental debris.
Featured Photo from Allure.com
My beauty products must also be good travel companions. The warmer season generally includes family vacations, weekend trips, and packing a handbag for social events.
SPRING 2018 BEAUTY PRODUCTS LIST:
- NIVEA Soft Moisturizer – I can. not. live. without this product. The texture is smooth and perfect for my sensitive skin. It’s also affordable and small enough to fit in my tote bag while shopping.
- Rimmel London – I purchased this amazing reddish-orange lipstick on a trip to the drugstore. The color did not disappoint and complimented my skin-complexion.
- Arbonne Skin Firming Body Cream – This particular product was shipped to me. I became a huge fan of Arbonne products after using the company’s face lotion for a few months. Can’t wait to see results especially with the upcoming season’s skin-bearing shorts, skirts, and dresses.
- L. Jones Silky Regrowth Oil – This is another must-have product. My hairstylist and good friend has an amazing hair care collection. I suffer from dry skin and that includes my hair follicles. She recommended this oil and I can not believe the health and shine of my hair.
- Jane Iredale Snap Happy Makeup Kit – The company shared this goodie with me! In terms of travel and packing fast, this three-tiered makeup kit is mineral based. It includes powder, blush, and eyeshadow.
- Essie Nail Polish – When life gets too busy for a gel manicure, I always run to my signature nail polish. Essie has two shades that work with my ever-changing wardrobe. I’m generally wearing the color Watermelon or Truth or Bare.
Sidenote: Don’t forget to purchase a new Spanx for those lightweight spring dresses!